Love The Sea and The Earth 2017

JoburgBoy

http://www.g-street.com.au/2017/06/love-the-sea-and-the-earth-2017/

Anyone else spotted this article? What a Rangeman beauty!!

"2nd June 2017
It’s always exciting when G-Shock reveal the annual ‘Love the Sea and the Earth’ collection, but this year they’ve outdone themselves. A white Gulfmaster and GW-6901 take on a fresh nautical look, featuring joint ‘I.C.E.R.G’ branding. The collaboration will benefit the international dolphin and whale education centre, who are working hard to protect whales and dolphins in the wild. The tri-colour design features a white case and band with accents of red and blue, reflecting the ocean and the sun.

As much as we like the Gulfmaster, the real gem of the collection is the yellow and blue Rangeman. The GW-9403KR has been created to benefit Earthwatch, a charity that supports marine eco-systems to encourage biodiversity and counter the threats imposed by climate change. The yellow case and blue speckled band have been inspired by ‘Salpa’, a planktonic creature which is known for its role in the removal of CO2 from the atmosphere."

Deepsea_Dweller

Yeah thanks 4 sharing. This beauty will be shown on our forum within this month. Check out the weekly WRUW threads. Stay tuned and pls don't go away

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Deepsea_Dweller

Will be getting mine end of next week or the week after ... Plenty of photos then ( here and weekly WRUW thread )

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Deepsea_Dweller

I N C O M I N G
this
Week

c2f5e9f3201842de4b8b1d727dbe4a4e.png

( Casio photo )

Stay tuned fellow G Shock lovers. Plenty of shots

Sent from my iPhone 7+