Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

G Shock 35 Anniversary - Sale Date???

Hello,

I am interested in the Casio G Shock 35 anniversary line of G Shock watches. I believe 2018 will mark the start of the 35th Anniversary for the G Shock watches.

Does anyone know when Casio will be announcing the product line for the 35th Anniversary?

I want to be prepared to plan what G Shock watches I want to buy, so curious when and where I should be looking for the new models for this anniversary.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Welcome aboard Jediwolf. Of course we all love to know more about Casio's 35th anniversary releases but you gotta be a bit more patient. Right now not much to reveal except some rumours ;-) 😜👀Stay tuned and check this forum and this thread from time to time 😎😎 As soon the news are out we will be posting it. Btw do you have any G Shocks? If yes pls show some here ( e.g. weekly WRUW thread ) or just open a new thread and show off your collection. Thanks 4 joining and have fun 😎

Sent from my iPhone 7+
    Last edited by Deepsea_Dweller; 2017-06-21 at 18:19.

Deepsea_Dweller,

So, you want to know how many G Shock watches I have? That is kind of like asking a woman how old she is!

I have a number of G Shock's, and I started collecting them back in 2014, just about a year after the 30th Anniversary watches came out. Some were not out there to find, but I have a few that I am fond of. I probably have 12, possibly 15 G Shocks. I got my first G Shock when the first model came out, back in 1982 or 1983. It is still running great.

I am out of town on vacation, so as soon as I get back home and have some time, I will figure out how to upload a few photos.

I am looking forward to getting ready for the 35th Anniversary watches coming out, so I am pleased to have found this forum to stay on top of it all. Thank you!

Jediwolf/Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Jediwolf View Post
    Deepsea_Dweller,

So, you want to know how many G Shock watches I have? That is kind of like asking a woman how old she is!

I have a number of G Shock's, and I started collecting them back in 2014, just about a year after the 30th Anniversary watches came out. Some were not out there to find, but I have a few that I am fond of. I probably have 12, possibly 15 G Shocks. I got my first G Shock when the first model came out, back in 1982 or 1983. It is still running great.

I am out of town on vacation, so as soon as I get back home and have some time, I will figure out how to upload a few photos.

I am looking forward to getting ready for the 35th Anniversary watches coming out, so I am pleased to have found this forum to stay on top of it all. Thank you!

Jediwolf/Dave
    Yeahhhh let's see some of them ..thanks a lot 😎😎😎 and uploading photos is pretty easy tbh. Let us know if any problems. Got something for you 😎Perhaps something similar next year again. Thanks for joining in Jediwolf & happy vacations 🌻⚓️Looking forward to seeing your collection.

Sent from my iPhone 7+
    Last edited by Deepsea_Dweller; 2017-06-22 at 01:26.

6. 1 User Likes This Post

OTTDAVE (2017-06-22)

I went to G-Shock Soho last Easter. They told me no exact Info but said around sept/oct. I'm also very excited for the 35th Anniversary 😁

8. 1 User Likes This Post

worker (2017-06-29)

Awesome news. Thanks so much, I will be keeping my eyes and ears alert. I love Casio G Shocks and their anniversary watches are great.

10. 1 User Likes This Post

Deepsea_Dweller (2017-06-27)

Awesome news. Thanks so much, I will be keeping my eyes and ears alert. I love Casio G Shocks and their anniversary watches are great.
    Let's see a few of your collection when ready and you have finished your vacations 😎😎 Really curious now 🐬🍀🏄🏽

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Quote Originally Posted by DW-5000 View Post
    I went to G-Shock Soho last Easter. They told me no exact Info but said around sept/oct. I'm also very excited for the 35th Anniversary 😁
    First wave I suppose 👍👍

Sent from my iPhone 7+

I'm also waiting for the 35th anniversary G Shocks!
    Contra Costa County, San Francisco Bay Area, USA

14. 1 User Likes This Post

Deepsea_Dweller (2017-07-06)

Jediwolf 😎😎😎Don't want to be indelicate and impatient but still haven't seen any of your G's so far 👀👀🍻Won't let you off the hook - let's see some of them 😎if you like 👍

Sent from my iPhone 7+