G Shock Watch Collection Part 3

Jediwolf

Here are two more watches from my collection.

GW-6300.jpg

My GW-6300, the first Frogman watch in the G Shock line.

I lucked out in finding this watch. I purchased it from a vendor in Japan. It is a used
watch and is in very good shape given how old it is. I feel very fortunate to have procured
this watch to my collection.

GShockMudman25thAnniversary.jpg

And, my brand new 25th Anniversary G Shock Mudman. One of my early G Shock watches
was the Mudman. I found this watch for sale on the Japanese Rakuten site. I had to get
someone from Japan to order the watch, have it sent to them in Japan, and then turn around
and ship it to me here in the U.S. I definitely dig the anniversary models!

Dave

Deepsea_Dweller

Here are two more watches from my collection.

View attachment 11095

My GW-6300, the first Frogman watch in the G Shock line.

I lucked out in finding this watch. I purchased it from a vendor in Japan. It is a used
watch and is in very good shape given how old it is. I feel very fortunate to have procured
this watch to my collection.

View attachment 11096

And, my brand new 25th Anniversary G Shock Mudman. One of my early G Shock watches
was the Mudman. I found this watch for sale on the Japanese Rakuten site. I had to get
someone from Japan to order the watch, have it sent to them in Japan, and then turn around
and ship it to me here in the U.S. I definitely dig the anniversary models!

Dave

Let's see more of your collection

Sent from my iPhone 7+

BACKBLAST72

Jediwolf, very nice watches. That 25th Anniversary piece is very clean looking. The Mudman has been a good solid platform for G-Shock. I am still hunting down the G9330A-4DR version of the Muddy from the Rising Red Series. Thanks for sharing with the group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk