My new Mudmaster GG-1000 and my thoughts overall ..........

katoaspire555

Greetings fellow watch nuts........Just acquired my 3rd Mudmaster. Love the design of the case and dial. Kinda wanted the GWG but it's a bit pricey for me currently. This latest GG-1000 has a great strap, maybe a bit stiff compared to the Rangeman and without the bump on the end of the lower strap to keep strapkeeper in place, but still a great textured thick design with an equally cool attachment design which incorporates the two wings which add to the overall wearing comfort. The strap is such in my opinion in keeping with the desired ruggedness of the intended use of this model.......mud n crud n abnormal roughness. The dial legibility while not perfect is pretty darn great. The analog hands are easily read at a glance, The digital LCD's are placed well and are useful as they are intended. My watch's compass, thermometer, and all other functions all operate perfectly and the hands all are spot on with the dial. One of my favorite features of this model are the pushers. They are asthetically pleasing and the crosshatching makes for a easily grasped push everytime. I had the Gulfman at one time and loved the watch until it fogged up on me because of the setup of that models pushers. Basically it minutely leaked air and moisture inside......(I think)........This Mudmaster will never do that.........So, while not diving down 600ft. in the ocean......I do however ski at -40F on top of mountains and am confident this will not fog up......I tested that fact.......
So........After owning beautiful Omega's and Rolex's and Sinn's......I especially like the G-Shocks as my EDC watch.......As stupid as this sounds....I can drop my Casio on the tiled shower floor and nothing will happen to it.....I can't do that with any of my other 2k watches....... Go figure.......!!

Love to hear replies.......Kim

Attachments

• 88ae0432dd9be9256e284e02450618bd.jpg
    88ae0432dd9be9256e284e02450618bd.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 263

JTPhoto

Beauty. I just recently received the GWG and am seriously considering adding this one to the stable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BACKBLAST72

I have two of the GG1000 Mudmasters. I have the 1A3 and 1A5 versions. In many ways function wise they are an exact watch to the GA1000. However, the overall look and toughness of the MM makes it a different watch altogether. The wrist presence of the Mudmaster is one you can't ignore. An extremely sexy watch from every angle conceivable.

3ae63f8a15a49f2b7fc267e2a71fcc87.jpg

f115c38ed02ec4416a6d981c2e60e40e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Debojit9400

Greetings fellow watch nuts........Just acquired my 3rd Mudmaster. Love the design of the case and dial. Kinda wanted the GWG but it's a bit pricey for me currently. This latest GG-1000 has a great strap, maybe a bit stiff compared to the Rangeman and without the bump on the end of the lower strap to keep strapkeeper in place, but still a great textured thick design with an equally cool attachment design which incorporates the two wings which add to the overall wearing comfort. The strap is such in my opinion in keeping with the desired ruggedness of the intended use of this model.......mud n crud n abnormal roughness. The dial legibility while not perfect is pretty darn great. The analog hands are easily read at a glance, The digital LCD's are placed well and are useful as they are intended. My watch's compass, thermometer, and all other functions all operate perfectly and the hands all are spot on with the dial. One of my favorite features of this model are the pushers. They are asthetically pleasing and the crosshatching makes for a easily grasped push everytime. I had the Gulfman at one time and loved the watch until it fogged up on me because of the setup of that models pushers. Basically it minutely leaked air and moisture inside......(I think)........This Mudmaster will never do that.........So, while not diving down 600ft. in the ocean......I do however ski at -40F on top of mountains and am confident this will not fog up......I tested that fact.......
So........After owning beautiful Omega's and Rolex's and Sinn's......I especially like the G-Shocks as my EDC watch.......As stupid as this sounds....I can drop my Casio on the tiled shower floor and nothing will happen to it.....I can't do that with any of my other 2k watches....... Go figure.......!!

Love to hear replies.......Kim
G shock is love

Sent from my Micromax E485 using Tapatalk