Range man questions

BACKBLAST72

Hello Syncityj,

Keep the glass as clean as possible when you specifically put the watch in direct sunlight to charge. And one more thing you don't need to wear the bull bars these are metal and will definitely interfere with the watch when its calibrating during the night and plus they also block certain areas of the solar cell which is found on the outer perimeter of the faceplate of the watch.

Deepsea Dweller,
I have a friend who works as an engineer for G-Shock and he is the one who taught me how to check for these little nifty tricks. Think of it as a preventive maintenance check which can be done on all G-Shocks. Sequence may vary from model to model but all modules have a pm check. I posted a thread on here a while back on how to reset and check the module. It was a big hit when I shared that info.

Deepsea_Dweller

How did it go Syncity ? Just charged my jelly Ranger yesterday ( medium ) All good. Pls keep us posted

ffacde6c58953c77c7c30e27998cd8ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Syncityj

Sorry for the delay, it’s all charged up. I took it off, and set it on the dash, while driving and when I did some shopping. It’s charged up now. Thanks guys for all your help.

Is there a way I can simply change the glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deepsea_Dweller

Sorry for the delay, it’s all charged up. I took it off, and set it on the dash, while driving and when I did some shopping. It’s charged up now. Thanks guys for all your help.

Is there a way I can simply change the glass.

Glad to hear that ... Great stuff .. now let's see some shots Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Syncityj

So, now my watch won’t turn on...it was working earlier on in the day, showered and dried off like normal. About an hour and a half later, it’s off. I don’t know what happened.

Deepsea_Dweller

So, now my watch won’t turn on...it was working earlier on in the day, showered and dried off like normal. About an hour and a half later, it’s off. I don’t know what happened.

so much headache with your Ranger ... charge again ?? and why the face has been damaged?

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Syncityj

so much headache with your Ranger ... charge again ?? and why the face has been damaged?

Sent from my iPhone 7+

The face was damaged at work. Welding and grinding damage. I had it checked at a local watch repair/authorized G-Shock retailer and they said the glass damage was more cosmetic than anything. I’ve left the watch charging, and nothing. The battery was down to medium, just before this happened, but that shouldn’t cause this.