G Shock Watch Collection Part 4

Jediwolf

Sorry I have not been posting any more photos of my G Shock watch collection.

I have taken some photos, but they did not come out very well. Like my Casio G Shock WW5100 that I got back in 1983.
The photos I took of it came back showing all the pits and dings. I need to work on figuring out how to take better photos.

Here are two from my collection:

One of my favorites, kind of an oldie, I bought back in 1992 or 1993.

The DW5900

DW5900.jpg

And one of my Rising Sun Red Frogman - the GF 8230A-4 I do love this watch.

GF-8230A-4.jpg

I still haven't figured out how to take decent photos of my watches. I have some work to do!

Jediwolf

Deepsea_Dweller

Fantastic Rising Red Jediwolf. Pls never let this one go. One of the most iconic Froggy's ever. Thanks for sharing and pls keep them coming Shots are great - don't worry about that

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Jediwolf

Deepsea_Dweller

Not to worry, all of my Casio G Shocks have a safe home they will always stay in.

At first I was a bit put off by the Rising Red Frogman, but the more I looked it, I was
drawn to it. When I jumped in with both feet and bought this Frogman new, as soon
as I pulled it out of the box, I knew it WAS NOT going anywhere! It is a beauty.

Deepsea_Dweller

Deepsea_Dweller

Not to worry, all of my Casio G Shocks have a safe home they will always stay in.

At first I was a bit put off by the Rising Red Frogman, but the more I looked it, I was
drawn to it. When I jumped in with both feet and bought this Frogman new, as soon
as I pulled it out of the box, I knew it WAS NOT going anywhere! It is a beauty.

That's the spirit Rare beauty especially since you got it new

Sent from my iPhone 7+

BACKBLAST72

I had a DW5900 back in 1992 when I was station in Darmstadt Germany. Sadly, I lost this watch in my move from Germany going back to CONUS; I remember how bummed I was. It was such a sweet watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk