Casio Frogman I.c.e.r.c 25th ltd anniversary

golazzo01

Absolutely love this limited edition. But my question to you guys is, what did this retail at in 2016 and what would you currently expect to pay for one now in Brand New not been used condition

Cheers All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BACKBLAST72

Good afternoon golazzo01,

As you know Casio G-Shock was created back in 1983 so the 25th Anniversary of the company would have been celebrated in 2008. If you have found a 25th Anniversary edition froggy than its value if its in pristine condition would be substantial. I would estimated anywhere in the vicinity of at least 5 to 7K dollars give or take a couple of hundred dollars. And to be truthful these figures maybe a little conservative to be honest with you. You say you found one in 2016 that is eight years after the celebration of the 25th Anniversary, which would increase its value, especially if its a limited edition model.

Deepsea_Dweller

Absolutely love this limited edition. But my question to you guys is, what did this retail at in 2016 and what would you currently expect to pay for one now in Brand New not been used condition

Cheers All

Paid roughly 2000USD right after the release in 2016...Hard to tell the current price NOS. I guess it's negotiable. Supply & demand. Limited to 1500 only - so it's kinda rare compared to other GWF -D1000 Froggy's!

c861e103860850c11f9c8ae4ce27cf24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 7+

golazzo01

Paid roughly 2000USD right after the release in 2016...Hard to tell the current price NOS. I guess it's negotiable. Supply & demand. Limited to 1500 only - so it's kinda rare compared to other GWF -D1000 Froggy's!

c861e103860850c11f9c8ae4ce27cf24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 7+

$2000 which at present equates to around £1500

I’ve got the chance to purchase one from a seller with original receipts for approx £1250.

Should I take the plunge

Deepsea_Dweller

I’ve got the chance to purchase one from a seller with original receipts for approx £1250.

Should I take the plunge

Yeah I think I saw that one ... Don't know but if you feel confident with the seller and the product why not .., and the £ is weak right now also ask for as many photos as possible .. check if everything is complete .. tags, etc .. Good luck

golazzo01

Should I take the plunge

It appears that he’s avoiding a few questions so I’m likely to give it a miss

I asked about Hang Tags/proof of receipts and more photos. None of which he has supplied. Shame on his part because I was genuinely interested

Deepsea_Dweller

I asked about Hang Tags/proof of receipts and more photos. None of which he has supplied. Shame on his part because I was genuinely interested

It's quite some money for a G Shock - so it's more than reasonable asking for some additional photos ( up to date ) etc ...So easy to do If you feel uneasy then look for other offers but you gotta be patient I'm afraid They won't pop up too often ... good luck
c6f4d0d92e4f017d2dee8f295fb23a54.jpg

( my assembly- complete GWF-D1000 series so far )

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Deepsea_Dweller

How did it go golazzo01? Here one more shot to raise your appetite even more

06215bef1b81937e615397ad0f6bb7cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 7+