Any colour so long as it's black?

rutteger

Administrator
Looking at my collection it is more or less entirely black (with a couple of white and camo ones thrown in). Could do with some more colourful models in there but think I must subconciously think all G-shocks should be black. I've had various colourful models in the past which more often than not fall out of favour and get sold on. Am I alone in this lack of adventurousness?

gshockpete

Same, your not alone. 90% of my G's are black, my reason I guess is so that I can wear them with a shirt/suit.

rutteger

Administrator
Same, your not alone. 90% of my G's are black, my reason I guess is so that I can wear them with a shirt/suit.

At least it's not just me. Although the the shirt/suit reasoning is quite a valid one - and one which doesn't apply here.

macspite

Most of mine are black as that's the most common colour that Casio make. Quite happy to wear colours, either bright text on a black watch or bold colours - I normally wear black trousers and black T shirt or orange hi-viz clothing for work, weekends tend to be khaki. Normally bare arms.

I have red, yellow, white, khaki, camo purple and blue at the moment as well as the obligatory black and stainless.

Bubbly Tubs

You need to brighten it up a bit. I like to wear a different colour each day even for work.

Here's an old pic of an eclectic mix of colours and models.

a000053e.jpg