Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 82
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    4,154
    Mine should be arriving by the end of this week or early next week 👍🍀👍 So exited ❤️🍀


    ( photo credit to Casio.jp )


    Sent from my iPhone 7+

  2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert
     
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsea_Dweller View Post
    Mine should be arriving by the end of this week or early next week 👍🍀👍 So exited ❤️🍀


    ( photo credit to Casio.jp )


    Sent from my iPhone 7+
    Very happy for you. Show us some photo's when you can.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    4,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Gshocklover43 View Post
    Very happy for you. Show us some photo's when you can.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Thanks 👍 and yes I'll ..pls check out the weekly WRUW threads as well but will be posting here as well 👍Plenty of photos to come 😎


    Sent from my iPhone 7+

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsea_Dweller View Post
    Thanks 👍 and yes I'll ..pls check out the weekly WRUW threads as well but will be posting here as well 👍Plenty of photos to come 😎


    Sent from my iPhone 7+
    👍👍

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    4,154
    En route to Hong Kong. More to come this weekend 👍



    Sent from my iPhone 7+

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsea_Dweller View Post
    En route to Hong Kong. More to come this weekend 👍



    Sent from my iPhone 7+
    😀

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  8. 1 User Likes This Post

    Deepsea_Dweller (2018-03-16)

  9. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    4,154

    Entirely new Rangeman model in 2018 on the horizon


    More to come 👍


    Sent from my iPhone 7+

  10. 1 User Likes This Post

    Gshocklover43 (2018-04-13)

  11. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    4,154



    Sent from my iPhone 7+

  12. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    4,154




    Sent from my iPhone 7+

  13. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsea_Dweller View Post




    Sent from my iPhone 7+
    What’s the price on the new range man?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Rangeman
    By yuvalsegev1611 in forum G-Shock & Casio Chat & Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2017-04-28, 15:39
  2. New Rangeman
    By BACKBLAST72 in forum G-Shock & Casio Chat & Discussion
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 2015-02-17, 07:37
  3. Who's going for the Rangeman?
    By LUW in forum G-Shock & Casio Chat & Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 2013-12-18, 08:53
  4. For Sale Rangeman
    By iamwill in forum G-Shock & Casio Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2013-10-26, 17:10
  5. Da Rangeman
    By chrisek in forum G-Shock & Casio Chat & Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2013-09-18, 19:26

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •