gwx 8900-b glitched out

brokeasswatch

back in october, my gwx 8900-b either shut itself off or disconnected itself from the timezone. when i tried to reset the timezone, instead of it resetting, the watch froze up entirely. now it says 70:00, and it's been that way for many weeks now. it's totally unresponsive to any inputs, and i don't have the screwdriver needed to take off the back plate and remove the battery. what do i do? this thing is taking forever to run out of battery, and i doubt anyone would want to buy it if i tried to sell it.

GrandPop

back in october, my gwx 8900-b either shut itself off or disconnected itself from the timezone. when i tried to reset the timezone, instead of it resetting, the watch froze up entirely. now it says 70:00, and it's been that way for many weeks now. it's totally unresponsive to any inputs, and i don't have the screwdriver needed to take off the back plate and remove the battery. what do i do? this thing is taking forever to run out of battery, and i doubt anyone would want to buy it if i tried to sell it.

Buy the screwdriver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk