Casio G Shock Gold Tornado GWF-D1035B-1JR

Jediwolf

I wanted to share with everyone the new Casio G Shock Gold Tornado GWF-D1035B-1JR Frogman I just
got today. I am very happy with this G Shock.

Thanks to everyone who advised me as to when the 35th Anniversary G Shock models would be coming out.
I have been watching the Casio G Shock site that is covering their 35th Anniversary models, and when I saw
the Gold Tornado GWF-D1035B-1, I knew I had to get one.

I pre-ordered the watch through a Japan vendor, and the watch just arrived today. It is a beauty.

I will continue to keep my eye on the 35th Anniversary models as they come out, and if I see any other
models that catch my eye, I will share them here.

Again, thank you to everyone for all your help! I love this watch!

Jediwolf

CasioGWFD1035B-1OuterBox.jpg

CasioGWFD1035B-1InnerBox.jpg

CasioGWFD1035B-1JR.jpg

DW-5000

Wow very nice! A frogman and a DW-5000 is a must-have every anniversary.. I don’t know if i have budget for the frogman, but i will do my best to get a DW-5000.. Will probably be the DW-5035 which they haven’t released yet.

But back to your frogman, enjoy it and wear it in good health!

Cheers!

Jediwolf

Gold Tornado GWF-D1035B

I am still playing around with my camera and just learning how to get a larger image of my photos to display in my posts.

I just received a gorgeous Casio DW-8201NT that I found for sale in Japan. I lucked out. This watch is in very nice condition and I got it for half of what most people want their used DW-8201NT online.

When I get more time I will get some photos of the DW-8201NT.

CasioGWFD1035B-1JRCopy.jpg

CasioGWFD1035B-1InnerBox.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Jediwolf

Jediwolf

OK, I just read a bunch of the FAQ pointers, but I can't find anything regarding the WRUW

What is the acronym of WRUW?

Jediwolf