Anyone know where I can find replacement bands? Giez GS-1001

Jesto714

Does anyone know where I can find replacement bands for My Giez GS-1001 watch? I’m lookong for the “Casio Japan” Original straps. Not the “Casio China” ones. I looked everywhere. I was in a car accident last year, and the bands melted. I replaced them, but they gave me ones that say “Casio China” on the buckle. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I feel like the quality isn’t the same. Also the detail is different. Do they still make these “Casio Japan” made bands? And another question, is it cheaper to send it to Casio rather than taking it to a mom and pop shop? I took my watch to a mom and pop shop to replace the bands, and they somewhat stripped the screws. Claiming it was hard to take off because it got burned. I would also need to replace those. I want it to be all original as possible. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Deepsea_Dweller

Does anyone know where I can find replacement bands for My Giez GS-1001 watch? I’m lookong for the “Casio Japan” Original straps. Not the “Casio China” ones. I looked everywhere. I was in a car accident last year, and the bands melted. I replaced them, but they gave me ones that say “Casio China” on the buckle. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I feel like the quality isn’t the same. Also the detail is different. Do they still make these “Casio Japan” made bands? And another question, is it cheaper to send it to Casio rather than taking it to a mom and pop shop? I took my watch to a mom and pop shop to replace the bands, and they somewhat stripped the screws. Claiming it was hard to take off because it got burned. I would also need to replace those. I want it to be all original as possible. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Already has been answered somewhere right ?
Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone 7+