Strap options for GWG Mudmaster

JTPhoto

Love my GWG 1000 but would like to find other strap options.. Anyone come across something like the Stainless/Comp band they made for the Gravity Defiers..

Thanks
fbc22f8cb422858a3aa9209335f47177.jpg

JTPhoto

I have seen a conversion for the Military type strap but I’m not a fan of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deepsea_Dweller

I have seen a conversion for the Military type strap but I’m not a fan of those.

What about different ( MM strap ) colour combos ? Plenty of options I guess ...

092b45ae3e1cf095f9aa8bd8cba7d260.jpg

( group shot of all 7 worldwide released Mudmasters )

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Syncityj

I’m not sure a stainless band would be a good look for something with a resin face. I went with an old G-Lide band (The old Velcro/buckle style) on my rangeman. I’m happy with the way it turned out.

JTPhoto

I had a black stainless band from a GW 1100 on my GA 1000. Was pretty nice actually.. I also have a black stainless on my GW 3500.

Deepsea_Dweller

... no different strap option but a Special Edition of the Mudmaster. Red Gold MUdmaster GWG-1000GB-4A exclusive to China Well done Casio Absolutely gorgeous ❤️

50d285a52d9ced1e0e7a473c368391ea.jpg

More to come in December - special Mudmaster thread here ...

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Some models have various band colors and there's no guessing if it would fit or not.
Transplanting other bands would be great but it's really tricky unless it's advertised to fit; ask and see what's been posted in forum rather than doing the trial and error which could get costly and frustrating.