Quick intro and first noobie question on G-2000

Rolycoaster

HI, my name is Richard and I'm a 40-something Civil Engineer, originally from UK but living and working in Liberia, West Africa and married to an American.

I have a Rangeman which I wear when I need a 'tough' watch and have a small collection of Omegas. I bought the Rangeman about 2-3 years ago because the bezel on my old black G-2000 started to disintegrate.

So my question is, is it possible to get hold of a replacement bezel? I presume others have suffered the same fate. I see on e-bay watches for sale missing their bezel, so there probably aren't many used ones out there. Is there anything aftermarket for such an 'old' watch? Or can Casio supply one?

TIA

Deepsea_Dweller

Welcome aboard Richard and greetings to Liberia. Temperatures must be pretty pleasant right now :) I have sent you pm with a link .. Check it out and you might can work your way through .. Pls let me know if helpful. Thanks 4 joining & enjoy our forum. Greetings DSD

Sent from my iPhone 7+

DW-5000

I also had a G-2000 and was washing my hands with warm water including the watch and the bezel crumbled into pieces. I was hunting for a spare bezel but had no luck.