Let's see your entire collection

bigvic

Just the two 5600's but I'm geting the urge again.....

d977f989.jpg

bigvic

It's the G-5600GR-7DR. got it from thewatchfactory.co.uk a few weeks ago. Perfect for a sunny day down the pub!

Thanks to this site I've now just bought the white 'Eminem' DW6900NB-7!

rutteger

Administrator
It's the G-5600GR-7DR. got it from thewatchfactory.co.uk a few weeks ago. Perfect for a sunny day down the pub!

Thanks to this site I've now just bought the white 'Eminem' DW6900NB-7!

Thanks for the model info. The green works well with the white.

Good work, quite tempted tby the DW-6900NB-7 myself.

Backward point

@Backward Point, love the GW-6900 on the adapters. How do you find the G-1000, been thinking about one of the all analogue ones for a while.

The G-1000 is great, and really legible. There's no backlight, though, but the lume on the hands is ok. I've never liked resin straps, though, and would be interested to know if I can adapt it to take a velcro or NATO.

The 6900 is really comfortable on the G-Lide velcro. The watch, adaptors and strap all came from Keith at Tiktox - the whole deal cost less than £100.

Regards

Ian

rutteger

Administrator
The G-1000 is great, and really legible. There's no backlight, though, but the lume on the hands is ok. I've never liked resin straps, though, and would be interested to know if I can adapt it to take a velcro or NATO.

The 6900 is really comfortable on the G-Lide velcro. The watch, adaptors and strap all came from Keith at Tiktox - the whole deal cost less than £100.

Regards

Ian

Not seen a G-1000 on anything other than resin or bracelet, guess Tiktox would be the place to ask.

Boomslice

My collection as of today. I just received the Krink and Passarella Death Squad, hadn't even changed the time when I took the picture.
oCXkn.jpg

Not pictured, a 5600J which I gave to my dad.