Let's see your entire collection

rutteger

Administrator
three :D

IMG_5410.jpg

What's the end one? Looks like a snakeskin band !

Backward point

Right, here we are then:

P1000778.jpg

G-1000 in the centre, Solar Atomic 6900 on the right, with 5600 strap adaptors and a velcro G-Lide strap.

The one on the left was originally a DW-003 - story to follow.

Regards

Ian

dkpw

sotc.png

Here's nearly everything, apart from a couple of new entrants and the one that Farcelpost managed to mis-deliver today!

We have a TimeFactors PRS-10, my used GW-5000-1JF, a Rolex Submariner 16610, a DW-5000-SL Spike Lee and a G-9000 Mudman. On the back row sit a Seiko SARB033, a DW-5600E, an unworn and mint Casio G-Shock GW-5000-1JF sitting around for a rainy day, a 1991 DW-5600C with new battery, bezel and strap and finally a GW-6900.

The Spike Lee, 5600E and 5600C get very little wrist time, whereas the 6900 and the worn GW-5000 alternate as my daily wearer and exercise watch. The Mudman is my absolute favourite for timing cooking as it gives off alarms during the countdown. It's also astonishingly accurate considering it's not atomic.

Cheers

David

rutteger

Administrator
@Backward Point, love the GW-6900 on the adapters. How do you find the G-1000, been thinking about one of the all analogue ones for a while.

@dkpw really nice collection. Esp the 'spare' GW-5000 and of course sub.

rutteger

Administrator
Here is my collection as of today. Been trying to keep it focussed (and able to fit in the drawer) but as the one extra shows I've weakened recently. Sorry for poor pic!

P1000045.jpg

A lot of the watches are the regular versions. Of interest are the GW-200Z Final Frog, DW-5200, DW-5600C, DW-6100 Addict, Middle Sea Race Raysman, Men in Navy and Khaki Gulfman and DW-5025B.

dkpw

Here is my collection as of today. Been trying to keep it focussed (and able to fit in the drawer) but as the one extra shows I've weakened recently. Sorry for poor pic!

View attachment 157

A lot of the watches are the regular versions. Of interest are the GW-200Z Final Frog, DW-5200, DW-5600C, DW-6100 Addict, Middle Sea Race Raysman, Men in Navy and Khaki Gulfman and DW-5025B.

Thanks for your comments on my humble collection, yours is very nice indeed, especially the DW-5200.

@Ryan - you will not know how tempted I have been to pull the trigger on your Master of Blue over at TZ-UK. Sadly I have just paid out for a Seiko SBCM023 from Katsu and what with the customs hit, I don't have the spare funds at the moment. GLWTS!

rutteger

Administrator
Thanks for your comments on my humble collection, yours is very nice indeed, especially the DW-5200.

Thanks, the DW-5200 is certainly a fave. As for your collection being humble, well, not sure as any collection with a Rolex could be described as such :D