Tesco clubcard points

Bubbly Tubs

Here's the other one

4c5fdd2e.jpg

Once I got home I found that my clubcard/goldsmith tokens had arrived. So I might be popping out to purchase something else tomorrow, possible non G though.

rutteger

Administrator
Two fine choices, that Mudman looks great. What did the Zombie slayer go for?

Not heard of the Goldsmiths outlets before. Other than the two Gs you bagged any other items of interest.

Enjoy shopping with your vouchers :D

Bubbly Tubs

They had loads a choice. Atomic Riseman, Gulfman, MTGs, Aviators and even a black and red frogman

With the discount I got the zombie slayer for 50 quid. I thought it was called that but wasn't sure. The shop were calling it the Ghostbuster. I can't believe how bright green the back light is.

rutteger

Administrator
They had loads a choice. Atomic Riseman, Gulfman, MTGs, Aviators and even a black and red frogman

With the discount I got the zombie slayer for 50 quid. I thought it was called that but wasn't sure. The shop were calling it the Ghostbuster. I can't believe how bright green the back light is.

All at a discount? Given it was an outlet was there anything even nominally wrong with them? Returns or somesuch?

Ghostbusters is a good a name as any for this one, Zombie Slayer is a forum nickname rather than proper Casio name afaik.

Bubbly Tubs

I can't see, and wasn't told of any faults. They both came with tins and boxes, and the warranty cards for both watches and batteries were stamped up.

Bubbly Tubs

After visiting a few Goldsmith stores I finally made a purchase with the use of my clubcard vouchers.

49436aa9.jpg

Not too shabby eh

rutteger

Administrator
Beauty! What do you reckon to the new Frog then? Seen them but never managed to try one? Might have to shop more at Tesco if that's what you can get with points :D

Bubbly Tubs

I know what you mean hopefully they'll do something similar next year. Might even let the Mrs buy more shopping in that case ha ha.

I've been out all day and haven't had chance to play with it yet. Did manage to get the shop to sweeten the deal a little and throw in the little metal rock display mount.

a5e059d5.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
The little rock mount is pretty cool! Do you have any other Frogs in your collection to compare it against.