Best G-Shock Square

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwolfe

Hi All,

I was wondering if its still possible to get a G-Shock that is actually made in Japan with a Screw on back. Something like the GWM5610-1, I would prefer something with the screw on back. I really love the original style/design, main reason why I picked up my DW-5600E 3 years ago, I lucked out and was able to buy it on sale/clearance for near nothing ($18 I believe) at target. I really like the features of the GWM5610, but was hoping that there was a higher quality variant out there somewhere.

Deepsea_Dweller

I have only one square and it's one of the best IMHO GW-50001jf...

4cdb253cf72c9e2047bdb11791c709c1.png

Sent from my iPhone 7+

jwolfe

I have only one square and it's one of the best IMHO GW-50001jf...

4cdb253cf72c9e2047bdb11791c709c1.png

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Thanks for the recommendation, I LOVE this watch. Any recommendations on where to buy ? I am a bit cautious when it comes to buying the japenese watches because of the counterfits that are out there. I remember back in the day there were counterfit Gshocks out there that would die after say a year or 2 and then after replacing the battery they would just start chewing through batteries like every month or so until the whole thing just failed. I got bit by one of those and don't want to go through that again. I really like the 5160-1 but i would prefer a more durable case if possible. Granted it looks like the DW 5600 is a tank even without the stainless case and screwback.

Status
Not open for further replies.