Mudmaster maharishi search in uk

Daz4311

Looking for this watch as love orange...any ideas how i can find one in the uk as keep coming up with blanks

Deepsea_Dweller

Not easy to find I'm afraid. It's discontinued and as far as I remember the prices are sky high at the moment. You gotta search the usual online sales platforms first. Having said that you may contact also the U.K. Casio AD's. They might still have one ( unlikely but possible ) or they can point you in the right direction. Good luck

f0b82d5d13278253b8c37aef214259dc.png

Got mine right after the release ( was very easy ) and sometimes it pays off spending a premium if you want it immediately on or shortly after the release day

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Daz4311

Not easy to find I'm afraid. It's discontinued and as far as I remember the prices are sky high at the moment. You gotta search the usual online sales platforms first. Having said that you may contact also the U.K. Casio AD's. They might still have one ( unlikely but possible ) or they can point you in the right direction. Good luck

f0b82d5d13278253b8c37aef214259dc.png

Got mine right after the release ( was very easy ) and sometimes it pays off spending a premium if you want it immediately on or shortly after the release day

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Cheers for the rply....ive decided this is the watch for me....but i dont loke dark colours prefer a brighter watch...so this would have been perfect...so i may juat get the gwg 1000 1aer...it has the green strap...unless there are some new models due oit but im unsure