Mudmaster maharishi search in uk

Looking for this watch as love orange...any ideas how i can find one in the uk as keep coming up with blanks

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Not easy to find I'm afraid. It's discontinued and as far as I remember the prices are sky high at the moment. You gotta search the usual online sales platforms first. Having said that you may contact also the U.K. Casio AD's. They might still have one ( unlikely but possible ) or they can point you in the right direction. Good luck 👍

Got mine right after the release ( was very easy ) and sometimes it pays off spending a premium if you want it immediately on or shortly after the release day 👍😎

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsea_Dweller View Post
    Not easy to find I'm afraid. It's discontinued and as far as I remember the prices are sky high at the moment. You gotta search the usual online sales platforms first. Having said that you may contact also the U.K. Casio AD's. They might still have one ( unlikely but possible ) or they can point you in the right direction. Good luck 👍

Got mine right after the release ( was very easy ) and sometimes it pays off spending a premium if you want it immediately on or shortly after the release day 👍😎

Sent from my iPhone 7+
    Cheers for the rply....ive decided this is the watch for me....but i dont loke dark colours prefer a brighter watch...so this would have been perfect...so i may juat get the gwg 1000 1aer...it has the green strap...unless there are some new models due oit but im unsure

Few more shots ( of my MM collection ) to raise your appetite 👍👍

Good luck and pls keep us posted 👍

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsea_Dweller View Post
    Few more shots ( of my MM collection ) to raise your appetite 👍👍

Good luck and pls keep us posted 👍

Sent from my iPhone 7+
    Is the version with the green strap a newer model or not..or is there any new colourways due out...,.,

Quote Originally Posted by Daz4311 View Post
    Is the version with the green strap a newer model or not..or is there any new colourways due out...,.,
    Attached link ... All models and release dates at glance; so you can work your way through - no idea about upcoming MM versions! Perhaps a 35th Anniversary edition - but that's just my personal guessing

https://www.g-central.com/casio-g-sh...1a3-mudmaster/

Sent from my iPhone 7+