Help needed to identify GX-56 model.

ayresr3

Hi guys,

I hope someone can help. I have picked up this GX-56 but have no idea what the specific model number is, not sure if its a JDM model or not.

IMG_6758.JPG

IMG_6759.JPG

Thnaks.
R.

Deepsea_Dweller

Haven't seen this GX-56 before! Pls make a better and clearer shot of the backplate Especially around the red marked area ( photo below )

40cc9ef549432c9a29a43a06f6366e93.jpg

Perhaps it's a mod done by the previous owner .. do you have the price tags and the original outer box ? Where did you get it from and what did the seller say about it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ayresr3

Hi Deepsea_Dweller,

I have attached a couple of pictures. Hope you can help ID it. No tags with it, but has the box as pictured.

93971C08-B852-416A-982E-3738D8BAD29E-8817-0000094BE533499F.jpg

IMG_6761.jpg

Deepsea_Dweller

Here are the 8 models ( GX/GXW-56 )

7837c41d8326ed03a9b54668f034036a.png

... looks like the pre-owner(s) did a module & case mod/ swap .. can't really determine it exactly but it looks genuine. Maybe a combination of number 1 and 6 ( above image ) or so but not 100% sure. You should contact the seller if in doubt...

Sent from my iPhone 7+

It looks like an orange unit (#6) with a gold outer cover protector (#1).
There should be a white sticker on the underside of the box which would have the actual model number.

ayresr3

I think it has had a strap bezel change, I think you could be right that the module is the gx-56-4 with a strap and bezel change. Might have to place an order with Tiktox and return it to original.

Deepsea_Dweller

I think it has had a strap bezel change, I think you could be right that the module is the gx-56-4 with a strap and bezel change. Might have to place an order with Tiktox and return it to original.

Apart from this one what else do you have in your G Shock collection ?

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Deepsea_Dweller

Pls post/ share your result here when it's done Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro