G Shock gpr-b1000-1er Issue

Stu007

Anybody had issues with their GPR-b1000-1er watch? Only had mine couple months and has spent as much time with me as it has at Casio :-/ issue I have is the bezel keeps coming loose on the sensor side?? Starting to think a design flaw?? Not sure if can post clips on here to show? Interested to know if anyone else had an issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deepsea_Dweller

Anybody had issues with their GPR-b1000-1er watch? Only had mine couple months and has spent as much time with me as it has at Casio :-/ issue I have is the bezel keeps coming loose on the sensor side?? Starting to think a design flaw?? Not sure if can post clips on here to show? Interested to know if anyone else had an issue?

Firstly welcome aboard and enjoy our forum I guess you're taking about this part of the bezel ...?
aca326b2ef3ea6da8bfa8d14182885ea.jpg

I know a lot of GPR owners and none ( as far as I remember) of them had a problem with a loose bezel - so I think it's a one-off issue .. Did you buy it from an authorised Casio dealer ? .. did you contact the seller already ? should be still under warranty after a couple of months. Pls let us know how it goes .. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stu007

Hi there.. yes the watch has already been back to Casio and they had it for almost a month as awaiting a part from Tokyo! It is quite alarming how loose it gets and gets to the point it can catch on clothing :-/ good to hear it might be a one off as I love the watch but if this keeps happening I’m going to break it! I’m awaiting a response from Casio again so cross fingers they sort... think it needs to be a new replacement watch?!

Stu007

Oh yes.. that’s the part you highlighted.. completely lifting up away from the glass by a good 2mm and getting looser :-/

Stu007

Well after being in contact with g shock I was on the understanding they were going to exchange for a new watch but was then informed the decision would be made by the engineer inspecting it! Discovered they decided not to replace but to remove and replace the lcd screen and new bezel! Received yesterday to find all the bolts had hold the straps on have marks from being tightened :( gutted!! Now awaiting a reply from g shock as I have hardly had the watch in person over the 2 months of owning it and gone from having a brand new untouched watch to one that has had some major replacements and not so tidy repairs! Does anyone a line or contacts for complaints with g shock?

Deepsea_Dweller

Sorry to hear that :-( Any photos @Stu007? Where did you get the GPR from? Did you contact the seller ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro