Next Rangeman

0311B50

I’m new to G-Shock, so I have no experience with predicting their innovation/update trends.

I think we all know what we would like to see in the next Rangeman. My question is, what should we reasonably expect?

Deepsea_Dweller

I’m new to G-Shock, so I have no experience with predicting their innovation/update trends.

I think we all know what we would like to see in the next Rangeman. My question is, what should we reasonably expect?

Thought that you just received the latest version . No ?
c5f273caa6a6d8e27f3a93a62c3d81b2.jpg

( release MarchApril 2018 ] Surely no new one any time soon; but definitely some improvements ( App )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

0311B50

Yes, I got the GPR-B1000 in September 2018. I was just wondering what to expect when Casio updates it and how long it might be until they do, based on the past experience of the fine members here. It’s great as is- but can’t wait for the next, new, improved version. I’m already looking forward to it, but dreading paying for it.

Deepsea_Dweller

Yes, I got the GPR-B1000 in September 2018. I was just wondering what to expect when Casio updates it and how long it might be until they do, based on the past experience of the fine members here. It’s great as is- but can’t wait for the next, new, improved version. I’m already looking forward to it, but dreading paying for it.

e898a0e3da7cf01fd78ef66849d980ec.jpg

The first GW-9400 Rangeman was released in 2013, if I'm not mistaken, and the GPR-B1000 Rangeman in 2018, so more or less 5 years later and there's still another ( old version ) new GW-9400 ( GW-9404kj ) around the corner. As stated above I don't think there will be any GPR-B1000 upgraded version any time soon ( and tbh no need for that as the GPR is one of the best G Shock releases in 2018 whatsoever ) However! I strongly believe there will be some improvements especially with the Connected app as it's far from perfect!