G Shock Gravity Master

Hello I'm new to this forum and g Shock in general, recently picked up a gravity master and I'm loving it. Maybe this a stupid question but how durable are these in comparison to other models and how do they hold up over time to knocks, drops, scratches and sweat?.

Thanks In Advance

Sam

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

G Shock Gravity Master

Quote Originally Posted by sam29741 View Post
    Hello I'm new to this forum and g Shock in general, recently picked up a gravity master and I'm loving it. Maybe this a stupid question but how durable are these in comparison to other models and how do they hold up over time to knocks, drops, scratches and sweat?.

Thanks In Advance

Sam

Welcome aboard Sam and congrats on your new GR-B100 👍👍 I don't know a lot about this model ( although have the big brother GPW-2000 ) but I'm keen it's a durable watch and Casio tests it to normal G standards 🏋🏻🏋🏻However since the metal bezel is fairly exposed I suspect this model is more prone to scratches etc .. The best ones in this regards are those that have only resin bezel e.g. Mudmaster GWG-1000 Rangeman GW-9400 DW-6900 and so on ... Enjoy 👍👍 and pls stay with us 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Deepsea_Dweller; 2019-02-24 at 04:22.

4. 1 User Likes This Post

sam29741 (2019-02-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsea_Dweller View Post
    Welcome aboard Sam and congrats on your new GR-B100 👍👍 I don't know a lot about this model ( although have the big brother GPW-2000 ) but I'm keen it's a durable watch and Casio tests it to normal G standards 🏋🏻🏋🏻However since the metal bezel is fairly exposed I suspect this model is more prone to scratches etc .. The best ones in this regards are those that have only resin bezel e.g. Mudmaster GWG-1000 Rangeman GW-9400 DW-6900 and so on ... Enjoy 👍👍 and pls stay with us 😎

Hello thank you for getting back to me so quickly I really appreciate the information. I am very concerned about the metal bezel but I guess it's inevitable it will scratch at some point so no point in babying it. It's a g shock of course. I also have a gwb5600 in my collection which is the solor square of course in black and blue. Really enjoying that as well.

Brilliant photos of your g shocks by the way 😊. I will be sure to stick around and try and involve myself in future posts. Keeping everyone up to date as my collection grows.

Thanks Sam

6. 1 User Likes This Post

Deepsea_Dweller (2019-02-24)

Great that you like it Sam; thank you. Looking forward to your shots 👍😎

8. 1 User Likes This Post

sam29741 (2019-02-25)