New to the Zone and need help with differences

shikishabazz

Hello all, long time fan of G shock. I tried searching on here first b/c I assumed it was a common question but didn't find anything. What is the difference between the European and American versions of these?

Im looking at getting a GST-B100XB-2A which is $700 but I found the GST-B100XB-2AER version for $520! Any help would be greatly appreciated

Deepsea_Dweller

Hello all, long time fan of G shock. I tried searching on here first b/c I assumed it was a common question but didn't find anything. What is the difference between the European and American versions of these?

Im looking at getting a GST-B100XB-2A which is $700 but I found the GST-B100XB-2AER version for $520! Any help would be greatly appreciated

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay Not an expert on the GST but a quick search seems to show that the watches are no different. Both have sapphire, Bluetooth, carbon bezel, etc. Probably just packaging differences ( like other models e.g. Frogman, Mudmaster, Gulfmaster packaging) Any difference in price might just be due to the market in which they'll be sold I guess. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

shikishabazz

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay Not an expert on the GST but a quick search seems to show that the watches are no different. Both have sapphire, Bluetooth, carbon bezel, etc. Probably just packaging differences ( like other models e.g. Frogman, Mudmaster, Gulfmaster packaging) Any difference in price might just be due to the market in which they'll be sold I guess. Good luck

Thank you so much! I kept searching and found descriptions that were the same but I wanted someone else to tell that to me too. Thanks for the confidence! Cant wait to get it!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Deepsea_Dweller

Thank you so much! I kept searching and found descriptions that were the same but I wanted someone else to tell that to me too. Thanks for the confidence! Cant wait to get it!

How is it going ? En route ?

shikishabazz

Check it! Haven't set the time yet, it's an hour ahead but oh yeah!
a3de63b4dac10bdf29ed5e7070cf7f0f.jpg