New Mudmaster

Deepsea_Dweller

Question, if y'all dont mind.
Is there any way to tell when the watch was made/manufactured?
Thanx all.

c68b2537f89e2e629074649c39f1a2d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MacLaren

Ya know, for some reason neither watch is syncing with the Atomic clock. Usually my Pathfinder will sync at night will I'm asleep. The last time she did was at 1 am the 16th of this month. And, that while I was wearing her when I was asleep. For the past couple nights, I've sat both Pathfinder and Mudmaster next to the window, with sensor pointing towards the window and, yet nothing. However, that 1st morning I was able to manually sync the Mudmaster with the Atomic clock in Ft. Collins, Co. But, I dont think I can manually sync the Pathfinder 1500T-7. Lol, I think for tonight I will just wear the Mudmaster to bed and she if she can sync with Atomic clock like my old Pathfinder did.
Most nights throughout the years, my Pathfinder did sync. I really love that watch, and retiring her was harder than I thought.
I really hope I dont have to manually sync this Mudmaster every day.
Of course, I live in the highest elevations in the Eastern US, in the Blue Ridge Mountains, so reception may be difficult anyways. A lot of the years that I had my Pathfinder, we had lived in Asheville, and that's a much lower elevation where I am now, and much, much, more urban, if that makes a difference. Any tips or pointers I would appreciate. But, I'm not sure what those would be. Theres prolly not much more if anything that can be done to make syncing any easier.
Thanx all.