New Mudmaster

Deepsea_Dweller

@MacLaren
Checked with a friend who lives a bit further east in Maryland. This is far from the transmitter & he says MB6 reception is a hit or miss. He wouldn't suggest manual reception. You should just let it attempt to sync overnight automatically. It may be days (even many days) before a sync occurs, that's just the way it is. Too many variables at this distance from the transmitter.

You may try different rooms of your house, or next to a West-facing window, etc. Also a little trick that he found often helps - put the watch face-down on a table top, with the strap ends sticking up in the air. For some reason that position seems to help the watch sync.

Then of course if you want to make sure the watch sync is actually working properly you could always try one of the phone apps for syncing. Clockwave for iOS and one for Android is available too. Good kuck and pls show some of the beautiful mountains around you together with the Mudmaster or the Pathfinder. Highly appreciated!

2784a65f17fc7466d0926978a3407775.jpg

My Maharishi MM Hong Kong South Side

Sent from my iPhone 7+

MacLaren

Thank you for reaching out. I really appreciate that. And, I'll take your advice as well. Also, thanx for kind words about the Blue Ridge. It's always been home. I too this pic a couple weeks ago, from on Grandfather Mountain. A beautiful spring day.
Oh! And, man I wish I could've scored a Maharishi!
http://

MacLaren

Your certainly welcome. It was my pleasure.
Also, I can say that the ver 3 triple sensor is really nice and better than the ver 2 on my Pathfinder. At least imo. Namely, the altimeter is very good. My Pathfinder ver 2 can have some fairly big variations, although still very much ballpark. But, this ver 3 is pretty much dead on and always very consistent.

MacLaren

Ya know, G Shock imo, is - well, if there is a tougher, better watch then I dont know about it yet. I was just thinking. I'm 47, and have been wearing a G Shock or Casio since my very late teens or since 20 years old anyways. And man, I was brutal on those G Shocks!
But, they never ever faltered! Always kept keepin on.
This current G Shock Mudmaster I have, I know shes tough as nails, but just so pretty, I'm afraid to do too much lol. Not that I'm as active as I was in my late teens and early twenties, but you know what I mean.
Just sayin the G Shock is just unbeatable imo.