Info on ebay/amazon g-shock purchases please?

Eagle1*

Hello, new guy here and had a couple questions for some you g-shockers in the know. I am looking for my first g-shock and see that the prices on ebay and amazon are significantly lower and was wondering if any of you have purchased from a well known trusted dealer on either place that can be trusted? I see that the Japan market has some of the more scarce models at a decent price and was wondering if there is any difference in a "JR" model compared to a release in the USA model and if it has any different warranty through Casio compared to a release in the USA?

Looking forward to hearing and getting into my first g-shock watch. Thanks E1...

M71m

Hello, new guy here and had a couple questions for some you g-shockers in the know. I am looking for my first g-shock and see that the prices on ebay and amazon are significantly lower and was wondering if any of you have purchased from a well known trusted dealer on either place that can be trusted? I see that the Japan market has some of the more scarce models at a decent price and was wondering if there is any difference in a "JR" model compared to a release in the USA model and if it has any different warranty through Casio compared to a release in the USA?

Looking forward to hearing and getting into my first g-shock watch. Thanks E1...
buy from us or Japan buddy,if you want the warranty card and all the usual stuff,I’d buy from Japan,I’m in the uk,and I’ll buy from Japan that’s my first choice,check out jauce.com,really lovely watches there and some very good bargains,hope this helps buddy good luck and take care,Jimmy