WRUW : 21st Nov - > 27th Nov

macspite

Was that one from eBay that a bloke was selling "on behalf of a photographer friend who had used them in a shoot?" Saw that and decided against bidding as I still haven't come to terms with square watches - it's not natural! :)

rutteger

Administrator
Was that one from eBay that a bloke was selling "on behalf of a photographer friend who had used them in a shoot?" Saw that and decided against bidding as I still haven't come to terms with square watches - it's not natural! :)

Yeah, that was the jackanory. Given the sample stamp there is no reason not to believe the tale. Square + G-Shock = Win :D

macspite

Round + Hands + Digital + Multicolours = :cool:

IMG_1900.jpg

macspite

Thought I would stop on the way back from my mate's house to check that the tide was running to schedule

IMG_1912.jpg

It was!

rutteger

Administrator
Good to know the tide graphs work. Not so much use for them here in the Midlands, my Gulfmans (mens) tide graphs sit sadly unsued ;)

Anyhow went with not a G today again, the DBC-32

IMG_20111118_103329.jpg

Sorry for the 'library' pic.

macspite

Went over to Southampton area to see the progress on my mate's Saracen APC. Wore my "new" DW-6600, got at a reasonable price from Greece and in better shape than I had hoped. Manufactured in Korea. Earmarked for mild customisation over the long winter nights ...

IMG_1932.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
@macspite the new DW-6600 looks clean!

No pic today, didn't wear a watch. Doing some work and couldn't find my beater DW-6600.