Where to go

AdanSmyth

I'm pretty new to collecting G Shock watches and am mindful of the large numbers of fakes that are out there, but, coming from the UK, I can only see a sparse amount of these watches for sale by the normal retailers, what I am talking about is the Master of G and the like.

On this and other boards I see a plethora of multi coloured G Shocks and wonder where people get them. I am looking forward to the release of Frogman, Mudman and Riseman in earth/military colours at the end of the month but have to wonder if I would have to go further afield (online) and buy them unseen.

The Casio online store is, as far as Im concerned a bit of a joke, it charges top price but never seems to have any stock. Am I missing something here fellas?

Deepsea_Dweller

Welcome aboard Unfortunately I can’t recommend any online sales platforms as I m getting ( luckily) all my G Shocks from Casio AD’s here in HK or from trusted sellers directly from Japan. So, fortunately, I don’t have to be concerned. As far as I know, many of my fellow G Shockers ( e.g. from the U.S. Europe etc ) getting their G’s from all over the net ( trusted Japanese online stores, usual online sales platforms, e.g. yahoo ...etc ) also G Shock FB Groups and so on and so on. But they know the game which is an advantage of course! Since you’re based in UK, I would recommend first to reach out to some stores like e.g. in London Carnaby and then would work my way through .. Good luck!

https://www.carnaby.co.uk/store/g-shock/#nogo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Deepsea_Dweller

... and speaking of multi-coloured G Shocks, as our new member @AdanSmyth mentioned, here ya go... All 8 officially released GWF-D 1000 at glance... Red, Blue, Yellow, Black ...a tad Gold.. you name it ..

af5ee090ea768fe6ca6389f1e14fec53.plist

Take your pick

Deepsea_Dweller

Long time no hear. How is it going @AdanSmyth? Any new arrivals and did you check the G Shock store in London!? Pls let us know. Have a great 2020