Baby G Analogue hands wrong

Hutch66

Hi All. A newbie to the site and looking for some assistance. I recently sent my partners Baby G (5465) away for a new battery and pressure test and now that I have it back the primary analogue hands won't show the correct time. I have set the home city to Sydney and DST on and the secondary analogue and digital both display the correct time and date etc. I set the WT to UTC and it is correct so then to check the offset I changed the WT to SYD and it shows the correct time as well. I checked the manual and although there is section for adjusting the WT hands (secondary analogue) there is nothing about the primary analogue. The only thing it says is that the home city is probably wrong which I have proven it isn't. I'd appreciate any help.
Cheers

Hutch 20191227_112824.jpg

Hutch66

Fixed, thank you

Thank you Deepsea_Dweller, all fixed. For what ever reason the manual that I had didn't have the second part for the primary hands adjustment. I had already done the adjust for the WT hands but never thought to push some extra buttons to see if ot stepped to the primary analogue. I've deleted the manual I had and saved the one you sent. My other half is very happy so can'y thank you enough for the solution.

Cheers

Hutch

Deepsea_Dweller

Great to hear that @Hutch66 Pls stay with @G-Shockzone and stick around. Would be great seeing some more posts and a couple of G Shock photos in the near future. Would be awesone and thanks for your feedback! Wishing you, your family and friends all the best for 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro