For Sale G shock DW6900 NB-7 'eminem' gloss white, metallic face

rutteger

Administrator
Hi folks.

Due to needing to upgrade tyhe brakes on my mountain bike I have to let this go. This is the exact same watch worn by Eminem in the I need a Doctor video.

It is mint condition with all paperwork, tin and cardboard box. It has genuinely been worn once around the house. As you do!

pics here

http://www.g-shockzone.com/showthread.php?313-New-member-watch-pics

Looking for £125 posted RMSD

Not interested in a trade with a set of DX cantis are you? Thought not. Anyhow good luck with the sale ;)

rutteger

Administrator
Sadly I've nothing in the way of hydro disks spare or I'd be tempted. You've reminded me I really need to bleed a set of Maguras on one of my bikes...

Did you try on somewhere like singletrackworld for a trade?

bobbyg81

Ive not, but thanks for the tip! Ill sign up and give it a try. Im on the bikeradar forum so Ill chck the T&Cs to see if non mtb items are allowed.

bobbyg81

Second hand I'm not dead set on anything. If I was buying new I'd be going for avid elixir 1s. It's a specialized rockhopper 04 so I don't want to spend too much.

S/h I would be looking for elixir 5s or the hope, Hayes or magura equivalent.

macspite

Hey guys! This is a watch forum, it's not about bikes. Honestly, you are as bad as that bloke who keeps steering the threads toward military vehicles! :p

GJ6Q1818.jpg

macspite

Hi Robert the G,

I had a sudden view of you coming along to our show next year dressed as a spiv with a load of G-Shocks fastened inside your coat.
"Psst, wanna buy a watch? Nylons? Petrol coupons?" :D

spiv.JPG