New Frogman! Yay!

User-Name

The GWF-D1000ARR-1JR arrived a couple days ago and it exceeded my expectations in every respect! For all its heft, the thing wears surprisingly nicely. It's one of those big-but-not-too-big G-Shocks that feels great, looks great, and seems perfect. The band material is different from the Mudmaster and Rangeman and is definitely the most comfy of the three. I don't know how big my wrist is, but the little bit of extra "tail" is not the least bit obtrusive.
The positive display is nicely laid out, highly legible, and easily configured for your favorite info set. I especially love the little sub-seconds oculus--the watch is just stuffed with great little details and embellishments like this, none of which seems superfluous or unnecessary. I was a little concerned about the loud color scheme, but somehow, it works! This should be a great summer wear. Here are a couple of shots...

REALLY nice watchbox--actually nicer that the one that contained my MTG.
Frogman-a2.jpg

Magnificent level of detail...ultra-comfy band material. I struggle to find fault with this watch. If I'm picking nits, I'd say the microscopic battery level indicator could be a tad bigger...minor niggle.
Frogman-a3.jpg

The Froggy really stands out in the crowd! hahaha
Frogman-a4.jpg

The mailman brought something else last week, but that for another forum, heh.
marine-master-a2.jpg