Alternative to standard strap on G-Steel?

kingaaa

Hi all, first post, in fact - first G-Shock !!! been wanting one for years and finally jumped on a GST-W130BC-1A3ER. Love the watch, but find the strap a bit uncomfortable, would love a kakhi-coloured canvas type strap. Can these be had? google didn't help much in my search.....

Deepsea_Dweller

Hi all, first post, in fact - first G-Shock !!! been wanting one for years and finally jumped on a GST-W130BC-1A3ER. Love the watch, but find the strap a bit uncomfortable, would love a kakhi-coloured canvas type strap. Can these be had? google didn't help much in my search.....

Welcome aboard @kingaaa and congrats on your new GST A few photos of your new GST would be awesome and very much appreciated. Tbh I don’t know much about the WST series ( but looks very nice indeed ) and I don't know if there is an OEM strap in that color that fits. It depends what other GST models' straps would fit the W130. You might have to use some adapters, but e.g. the JaysAndKays G-Steel adapters don't mention the GST-W130 specifically. You gotta do some research and may contact them and check their site. Also perhaps someone here can chime in as well. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kingaaa

Not great pics, sorry
e135bbc3899ac5c87f82d55e518a3d2e.jpg
ee94a976805d73c9c25156b9965b8dae.jpg

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Deepsea_Dweller

Thanks for sharing @kingaaaLooks good :) As mentioned above pls check out JaysAndKays also their insta! So many photos - straps, adapters etc. You may work your way through from there. Never ordered from them nor did I ever customised any of my G Shocks but for many G enthusiasts & collectors that’s the source to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro