Casio GG-1000 doesn't work after battery replacement

Niemiach

Hi, I have an issue after battery replacement in my Casio GG-1000. First thing I did that before and I had no issues with it. Now when I replaced batteries on the display it shows "FULL" or "FRI" and data 1-1. I restarted AC but it didn't help. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 164

Deepsea_Dweller

Tbh no idea :-( and sorry for the problems you got. As I don’t want to open and/ or dismantle any of my G’s, I visited an AD (Casio ) here in Hong Kong for a battery replacement a few weeks ago ( Mudmaster GG-1035 below photo, left one ) Going to ask him about your problem! Maybe he can chime in. Sorry again for your trouble! And last but not least welcome aboard

1032f6b61b8b1804aa963f9b17f6901c.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Niemiach

Thanks guys, I asked Casio but they said the only thing I can do is to send watch to them for inspection. Probably this is how it ends unfortunately :/

Deepsea_Dweller

One more 4 ya @NiemiachTop left is one of the few non-solars I got. The 35th Anniversary GG-1035 of the Big Bang series. As mentioned b4 I had to replace the battery after a relatively short period of time ( maybe less than 2 years ) But fortunately it was pretty convenient as lot’s of Casio AD’s are in Hong Kong.. 15 minutes and job done. Pls keep us in the loop. Good luck

a9937812b2dd0d501c8e8a93575bf9f7.plist

Right: Mudmaster GWG 1000gb-1
Bottom: Mudmaster GWG 1000-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro