Instructions??? G-Shock Move GBDH1000

B-Shock

So I’m pretty particular about the watches I like. I bought a G-Shock a few years ago black tactical… It shows tides and moon phases etc. Love that watch. I have an Apple Watch I use for working out but oddly as capable as the Apple Watch is, I hate the Apple Watch. Something about it’s boring design although I like the information put out. Anyway, the brand new G shock move caught my eye. So I bought it. I figured out a few of the features but the instruction book it comes with, doesn’t go in to any depth about how to operate/use certain features. For instance:

1. Solar charging. Says if you leave it in the sun for a couple of hours you’ll get a full charge. Ever since I received this I have two bars missing from the battery display meaning it’s a bout halfway drained. I can’t find anything that tells me where the solar panel is on the front or on the back where the sensors are? I’m assuming the front, but I don’t know that for sure. I’ve left it in the sun for an hour and hasn’t done anything.

2. Turning on or off GPS. It says it has and maintains a full charge longer if GPS isn’t on all the time. How do you turn it off some of the time or all the time? Is there a way to have GPS on only when you’re exercising?

3. The third option is “work out” there are 5#’s at the top I’m assuming those are days of the week? It says the word workout and shows 10 minutes. I had the option of setting it looks like a range of 1 to 20 minutes for a workout? Is this for setting up a program where I am to work out for up to 20 minutes per day? And if so how is that qualified are registered? Do I need to go onto that each time I work out and hit start? Pic of that screen attached.

4. My Barometer and Altimeter seem to be on point but I can’t quite get the temperature correct where is the temperature sensor? I have said it manually and it’s always about 6 to 10° off wherever I am. Am I doing something wrong?

5. The activity screen shows how many times you’ve worked out in the distance you gone in your pace in your ascent. But the commercial show people doing not only running, but battle ropes or other cardio style workouts. Is the activity screen only for running or does it quantify every time you hit the run button, as if you ran even when you didn’t? For instance if I do battle ropes for a few minutes does it think that I ran?

6. Training status page right now it tells me I have “no status” below that, it says “fitness load” with an arrow pointing to the right.
What is that??? And how do you use it?

Disappointing that When you were informed of a notification, that hitting the run button doesn’t let you check that notification. Instead, you have to funnel all the way through all the pages till you get to the last page in order to check it.

Attached are the pictures of those pages. I would really appreciate if anybody knows any of the answers to any of my questions. I really like the watch but I’m a little put off by the fact that I can’t seem to find anything online, YouTube videos other than quick promotional really cool looking but very useless Casio videos on the Watch that don’t explain anything.

Thanks!
56a5f35b52f31e77ba74f5ed09103355.jpg
23f8c3031df87a007cbc4a9a8a085f8a.jpg
97ff3a378b7a72de6387e32644dba50d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deepsea_Dweller

Welcome aboardand congrats on your H1000. I have heard the overall feedback is quite mixed. Some new owners are pretty satisfied some are not so happy :-( Unfortunately I have no first hand experience/ knowledge about the new H1000 - but I just search a bit and there’re some tutorials on YouTube. Maybe it’s helpful. Check it out first. Will be asking some of my G Shock buddies as well ( next week ) Btw are you using Android or iOS G Shock Connected ?

https://youtu.be/Bt8GSFPJsKM

https://youtu.be/sIuwh7WXFXY

https://world.g-shock.com/asia-mea/en/products/g-squad/gbd-h1000/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

B-Shock

Hey I appreciate that! I really like the way the watch looks in the layout and everything there are a few quirky things I’m not really too sure about and certainly the things I listed. One thing that I didn’t mention was that I have no idea what’s the recovery time setting which is the third window in the training status window. It seems to spit out some Random time like 70 minutes or 70 hours or something don’t know what it is. I appreciate the link I have not seen this one. If you find anything out I’d love to know thanks again. Also I had this hooked up to my iPhone. Also twice today there’s an arrow at the bottom of the screen blinking and pointing down and a little while it was pointing up. No idea what that is. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk