Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WRUW : 28th Nov - > 4th Dec

Went with my Men In Earth Blue Gulfman today. First time I've worn it for work and I think it's quickly becoming one of my fav's. The screen is so clear and the colour is just awesome.

It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

x2 the Gulfman does rule. The blue looks great too, makes by regular blue gulfman look very dull

More decorating today (happy days) so went with the DW-6600 beater.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20111128_201252.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	1089

Orange Riseman today. The observant will note the drop in pressure as also evidenced by the wind and rain I see outside my office window

Name:	IMG_20111129_144237.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	1093

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbly Tubs View Post
    Went with my Men In Earth Blue Gulfman today. First time I've worn it for work and I think it's quickly becoming one of my fav's. The screen is so clear and the colour is just awesome.

Nice GX-56-ER Mudman in the background?

Didn't get round to photographing yesterday's watch but today was wearing an old (1997) DW-9000XS-9T in used condition.

Name:	IMG_1965.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	1099

I was removing a couple of machines today, part of the task includes beating the ~*!$! out of the studs that held them in order to remove the studs from the concrete. G-Shock was far happier with that than I was.

Meeting a high heid yin from First Great Western tomorrow so wondering what may impress him ...

Let us know if your G-Shock selection impresses the railway chief

Frog day here

Name:	IMG_20111130_102929.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	1100

Nice Frog - having no luck getting a frog for myself. The one I was interested in and was mailing the seller about suddenly vanished from eBay, the one I wanted last night went for just £85 including postage - had set alarm for 02:30 on iphone but charger not properly plugged in, ran out of battery so no alarm for that or the other one at 04:30 which went for similar low price

Trod in cat shit in the dark getting into the car - I don't have a cat (but I do have an air rifle ... ). Set off for Exeter, not too much traffic, sun came up to give a clear bright day and the country A roads made a very welcome change from the A3 and M25 I usually travel on.

Your man didn't get to see the watch as I was all togged up in safety boots and orange hi-viz. Shame really as I was wearing this:

Name:	IMG_1991.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	1102

Well, I like it! DW-9100, standard functions plus thermometer and sunrise/set times.
    Last edited by macspite; 2011-11-30 at 15:56.

Shame, sure the DW-6100 would've gone down a treat.

Unlucky on the Frog. They can take a little tracking down

Quote Originally Posted by BoroGTI View Post
    Nice GX-56-ER Mudman in the background?
    Cheers mate, I like to call it the King of Hazard ha ha

Not sure if I've mentioned it before but House of Fraser have started doing G's now, hopefully they will be our answer to Macy's.
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbly Tubs View Post
    Not sure if I've mentioned it before but House of Fraser have started doing G's now, hopefully they will be our answer to Macy's.
    Interesting, any idea if that's all House of Fraser? Visited my local one quite recently and it had very little in the way of interesting watches, certainly no Gs.