WRUW : 28th Nov - > 4th Dec

Bubbly Tubs

Went with my Men In Earth Blue Gulfman today. First time I've worn it for work and I think it's quickly becoming one of my fav's. The screen is so clear and the colour is just awesome.

c4df535a.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
x2 the Gulfman does rule. The blue looks great too, makes by regular blue gulfman look very dull :D

More decorating today (happy days) so went with the DW-6600 beater.

IMG_20111128_201252.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Orange Riseman today. The observant will note the drop in pressure as also evidenced by the wind and rain I see outside my office window ;)

IMG_20111129_144237.jpg

macspite

Didn't get round to photographing yesterday's watch but today was wearing an old (1997) DW-9000XS-9T in used condition.

IMG_1965.jpg

I was removing a couple of machines today, part of the task includes beating the ~*!$! out of the studs that held them in order to remove the studs from the concrete. G-Shock was far happier with that than I was.

Meeting a high heid yin from First Great Western tomorrow so wondering what may impress him ...

macspite

Nice Frog - having no luck getting a frog for myself. The one I was interested in and was mailing the seller about suddenly vanished from eBay, the one I wanted last night went for just £85 including postage - had set alarm for 02:30 on iphone but charger not properly plugged in, ran out of battery so no alarm for that or the other one at 04:30 which went for similar low price :mad:

Trod in cat shit in the dark getting into the car - I don't have a cat (but I do have an air rifle ... ). Set off for Exeter, not too much traffic, sun came up to give a clear bright day and the country A roads made a very welcome change from the A3 and M25 I usually travel on.

Your man didn't get to see the watch as I was all togged up in safety boots and orange hi-viz. Shame really as I was wearing this:

IMG_1991.jpg

Well, I like it! DW-9100, standard functions plus thermometer and sunrise/set times.

rutteger

Administrator
Shame, sure the DW-6100 would've gone down a treat.

Unlucky on the Frog. They can take a little tracking down ;)

rutteger

Administrator
Not sure if I've mentioned it before but House of Fraser have started doing G's now, hopefully they will be our answer to Macy's.

Interesting, any idea if that's all House of Fraser? Visited my local one quite recently and it had very little in the way of interesting watches, certainly no Gs.