WRUW : 28th Nov - > 4th Dec

Bubbly Tubs

H of F at Bluwater has got loads including the new 8900 in black and also in white. The Mrs had to pull me away. But then I went to Maidstone H of F and they didn't have any G's. Maybe it's something there flirting with. I spoke to staff at Bluey and they said they had only received there stock that week. Must admit its the largest selection of G's I've seen outside of the G Shock East Store in London.

Bubbly Tubs

After some chat thought id better put a pic up too.
Going with my 12 gauge today not a G but a real nice bit of kit.

8b9f27b7.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Guess it must be the bigger HoFs then. Good news either way, will have to check a larger store next time I'm near one.

Cool Oakley, is that quite current. Looks very big!

Muddie today but fingers crossed should have two new arrivals :D

IMG_20111014_143414.jpg

Bubbly Tubs

It's roughly the same size as one of the Kings, I've had it about a year, it was a bit of an impulse purchase before I got heavily addicted to the G's. I don't regret getting it because it is really nice but knowing I paid retail does sting, I could of got like three frogs for the same money :-(

37b8f875.jpg

BoroGTI

Cheers mate, I like to call it the King of Hazard ha ha

Not sure if I've mentioned it before but House of Fraser have started doing G's now, hopefully they will be our answer to Macy's.
Ive just purchased a GX-56 myself, was actually quite surprised how big it is

macspite

Normal size watches over the last couple of days for me though I will admit to coveting a GX-56 for myself.

Yesterday was marred by having to work outside in a downpour, lifting and moving a machine with all the fun of damp electrics. The electrician we expected to meet at 11:00 turned up at 15:30 ...

Wore my DW-003X-4T

IMG_2003.jpg

Better day today, drove to Aylesbury to install some kit on the software developers' test machines. Thought they might appreciate a touch of near recent futurism so wore my slightly foxed DWX-100-9AT

IMG_2027.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Water + Electricity FTW!

Three good choices :D

Went with the G-5500R today which has about the coolest keeper ever.

IMG_20111203_134530.jpg

IMG_20111203_143208.jpg

macspite

@gshockpete - sorry to hear about your work woes, anything along the lines of the letter I got a couple of days ago cutting my rate by 10% or accept four weeks notice? :(

Happier times - wore my 6900 today on the way to collect another

IMG_2038.jpg

But I am somewhat disappointed in the new watch - suspect that it is a definite fake - see new thread