Dee & Ricky x G-Shock GA-111DR-7 UK release

rutteger

Administrator
This hotly anticipated collab is being released on Friday 16th Dec at G-Shock East in London.

387991_296877250345792_268556473177870_990683_1463138290_n.jpg

They have stock for sale, will be one of the few (if not the only) chance to buy one from a store in the UK.

seanobsdot

any word of us release going crazy trying to find out. g shock site has it up but says its coming soon......?

macspite

Hi Sean - not prepared to pay three times list price - shame on you, where's your collector's spirit? :devilish:

I agree, it is galling to pay way over the odds because somewhere got there first and cleaned the shelves of limited edition kit. By the look of the listing and reading some of the purchasers' comments I think this guy may be selling kit he doesn't yet have. For that kind of money I would want a set of clear photos of the watch I was going to get with a newspaper background showing a very recent date. A full list of what else you get - box, tin, instruction book, tag etc. When I bought one of my hypercomplexes for a seller with very low feedback numbers (though 100%) I got extra photos and the exif data from the camera checked out regarding date.

Always wary of stock Casio pictures use to illustrate a listing :)

seanobsdot

from wat it looks like to me on ebay all the people that have the dee and ricky are mostly from japan saw a few from the netherlands and 2from nyc. I AM GOING TO BUY TWO OF THESE WATCHES AT CASIO PRICE IF IT KILLS ME!OR MAYBE GET SOMEONE FORM THE UK TO BUY THEM FOR ME?

seanobsdot

it amazes me dee and ricky are ny'ers they have there store in staten island and the us is in the dark on this watch just doesnt make sense

macspite

Not sure how easy it would be for you to take the time to go to their store but why not try it - with a print out of this thread to explain where you are coming from - and tell them that you are extremely pissed that there are people growing fat for doing very little other than profitting from their (Dee and Ricky's) designs?

And tell them that over here in the UK we like multicoloured hypercomplexes too!

seanobsdot

i just may.. they must know that there watches are going for extreme prices.. there probably sittin pretty with margaritas or somthing in an exotic country somewhere