Dee & Ricky x G-Shock GA-111DR-7 UK release

rutteger

Administrator
According to the Casio Japan release retail on the G-Shock GA-111DR-7AJR- ¥18900 which is around USD$245 or GBP£155. The USD$399 is a huge markup agree. Where did you see retail was USD$130?

The selling of limited edition G-Shocks at a huge premium, especially newly released ones has been going on for a long time but doesn't make it right. Some sellers moved on the Hope Japan 2011 Limited Editions at a big profit which was very poor form.

Had another quick search with reagrds to US stock, read the Herald Square Macy's in NYC has stock due but it's spoken for. Might be worth trying other Macy's.

Would Dee & Ricky care? I don't know, part of the world they inhabit is about hype and this release has it by the bucket load....

seanobsdot

casio mailed me back today saying it would be available for preorder sometime within the next week. also heard they are beefing up numbers to meet demand.

rutteger

Administrator
Double win, hope you manage to get one. Good price in the US too, hadn't thought to look at the US press release hope not too many find their way back for sale.

Interesting Casio say they are making more stock also.

Bubbly Tubs

Keep us informed when it is available to order. Desperate for one of these, and got a mate in the states who owes me a favour.

seanobsdot

im just hoping its not a typo now. and of course all the ones at macys are spoken for i was there this weekend they havent even gotten it? i think macy staff is buying these up and marking them up!! and i will definetly keep posted on this watch

seanobsdot

yea it came to 140 us with shipping xhould be here next week sometime.. i wanted to get two but the site ony lets you buy one. pictures will be up the day i get it... ill stop being lazy with my camera :D