Dee & Ricky x G-Shock GA-111DR-7 UK release

seanobsdot

bad news from casio im am livid to the highest level right now
Dear Customer:

Thank you for your recent ShopCasio.com order # K02410060101.

Unfortunately, the item(s) you have ordered are no longer
available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact our
Customer Service Department at 1-888-476-0030.

Sincerely,

Consumer Services
ShopCasio.com

Item No. Description Qty Price Reason
******************************************************************************************
CSO GA111DR-7A G-SHOCK Limited Edition Matte 1 130.00
White

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

macspite

Really sorry to see that! :( :( :(

And to be a bearer of further bad news - the going rate for "I bought two so have one going spare" Dee and Rickys on Watchuseek seems to be around the $300 mark :(

seanobsdot

Yup i got one but at double the price from ebay @285 wish i had the bank account to buy a spare but at least im getting one while there at 300 im pretty sure when they go the price will go up even more...... But as for casio in my opinion they have the worst customer service i dont advise buying from the shop casio website they even charged my card for the purchase i just had i out with them on the phone over that....on the good side though i should have one soon

seanobsdot

Got a suprise in the mail today!
DSCF0498.jpg
DSCF0486.jpg
DSCF0486.jpgDSCF0491.jpg
DSCF0493.jpg
DSCF0501.jpg
DSCF0503.jpg

sorry for the poor pics... old camera

rutteger

Administrator
Like!

Very sharp looking model, certainly a keeper I reckon :D

Poor form with Casio but reckon the price you scored it for was OK. Can't see these depreciating in value anytime soon ;)

seanobsdot

@rutteger- thanks not going anywhere anytime soon one of those watches i just had to have happy to have it. my first hypercomplex though....question. there is no button tone on these i see? the alarms work and hourly signal sounds off but no button operation tone on these???