WRUW : 12th to 18th December

gshockpete

that woolly pully sure looks warm!

My fave G at the moment - not sure why though...

GW2310

IMG_1039.jpg

macspite

Tough Solar, easy to read, nice uncomplicated piece of kit - what's not to like? :)

Needed something warm like the woolly today - 2 degrees and clear when I got up (at 0300 :( ) Snowing around Royston and Baldock, one degree in Norwich at 0700. Doors to the station wide open and a wind tunnel effect to the open platforms. I had to work where the draught seemed worst ...

2 degrees and sleet when I left at 1015, a massive 5 degrees and sunshine back here on the South coast.

Took this with me:

IMG_2229.jpg

AW591MS-1A

rutteger

Administrator
@pete - is the GW2310 a screwback?

@macspite it looks cold. Very cold.

Gone with the King here today. Meeting with two lots of former colleagues for Christmas drinks yesterday has left me feeling not very regal though.

IMG_20111216_160517.jpg

Bubbly Tubs

Hi Guys, been pretty busy with work and stuff so not posted for a few days. Had a mad day yesterday resulting in multiple purchases, well it is Christmas.
I started the day off with this,

49436aa9.jpg

And rounded out the day with this,

bf6fb6b0.jpg

Bubbly Tubs

I think they are glass as opposed to most other G's but I don't think they are sapphire. Sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong though.

rutteger

Administrator
Two strong choices there chaps :D

Where did you pick up the Dee & Ricky from Bubbly Tubs? GSE?

Gone with the Gulfman today. No way of checking the tide graph again.

IMG_20111217_144357.jpg

Out this evening in smart attire, need to decide on a G or Seiko. Hmm.

seanobsdot

@bubbly tubs/strongblackcoffee- the crystal on the g shocks if im correct is a mineral crystal in the watch world they call it mineral glass. its basically impossible to tell the difference between sapphire crystal and mineral crystal. so they both have the same abilitys but the mineral crystal is cheaper to make.