WRUW : 12th to 18th December

rutteger

Administrator
RS = my initials therefore DW-6600RS-1 is the first modded G that I have tried, in a currently very limited edition. Must see if I can get 1/1 engraved on the back. No doubt there will be a host of cheap Chinese imitations on eBay before the year is out. The genuine article is available from me at a very reasonable £450.00 :cool:

Might change the name to FW-6600 for FrankenWatch ...

As for the green watch - it's a G-7710KRT-3. Great for Christmas as the alarm or timer signal is both sound and flashing green and red LEDs! Set both timers to a few seconds each and you have a continuous light show. Variable contrast display gives really crisp digits, one of the most legible G's I have seen.

As you can tell I am very pleased that Mr. Tubs led me into temptation!

Ah, I see. Does the macspite x G-Shock DW-6600RS also have a custom caseback and packaging ;)?

Will have to look at these G-7700s :D

@ rutteger, they had 50 which you can see the boxes of stacked up in the pic. At one point I was helping them set up and had all 50 in my arms, I did jest about doing a bunk with em ha ha

Lol, sure they would've appreciated that ;) Plenty on the 'Bay already in the UK, assume from the GSE stock like these. Bit of a shame imho when stock like this is bought by scalpers to resell at a profit to the real collectors / fans. Suppose the same happens with concert tickets and many other desireable items, hey ho.

gshockpete

@pete - is the GW2310 a screwback?

P1000672.jpg

P1000673.jpg