WRUW : 19th to 25th December

Bubbly Tubs

Hi guys, I'm on nights at the mo so running a day behind as far as this thread is concerned. Here is what I wore last night.

21129cde.jpg

White 8900, one I purchased up at GSE last week

rutteger

Administrator
@Bubbly tubs - Nice 8900 and collection behind :D

@macspite glad to know it's getting some use

Gone with the DW-6500 skyforce today

IMG_20111221_144407.jpg

macspite

@ rutteger - Don't worry too much, I will give it a clean before the next outing. Nice Skyforce, that is one of the models on my shopping list.

Today at Kings Cross, very grand, meeting in the board room then walk round the new station building surveying where the ticket machines are due to go. Then back to Paddington - the problems there are down to the right key being used in the wrong machine and breaking off in the lock. These machines are designed to resist oiks like me trying to get at the cash inside so getting in with only localised damage to the lock (which had to be replaced anyway) is a laborious job.

Dressed in hi-viz orange and drilling into a cash containing ticket machine - no-one took a blind bit of notice. may have to go back and do a bit of freelance drilling on my own account ...

Anyway, today was the turn of one of my pre-loved/owned/abused watches to enjoy the muck, swarf and vibration:

IMG_2377.jpg

DW-003X-4T

rutteger

Administrator
Amazing what you can get away with if you look official :cool:

Skyforce is a great model, however the prices have been nudged up slightly by the fact MMA figher Fedor Emelianenko favours the DW-6500. And every eBay auction points this out ;)

emelianenko.jpg

gshockpete

Back to my current fave at the moment.

SDC10229.jpg

Thinking of selling my GA-100-1A1ER - will put a post up later, anyone interested ?

rutteger

Administrator
Went with the 9300 Mudman last night, ironic really as I did get stuck in the mud!

Bad luck, how did you manage that? Pretty damp outside at the moment with it being 10 degrees and all.

Back to my current fave at the moment.

Nice choice :D

Thinking of selling my GA-100-1A1ER - will put a post up later, anyone interested ?

Sworn off buying anything new until 2012, however if you fancied a PX against my black glx-5600....

macspite

Way I have been spending may need to put a few of mine on the market soon :(

Today was a crawling under counters and drilling cable routes day at Victoria so thought my 5 quid Casio could do with an outing - DW-
003TB-7VT:

IMG_2388.jpg

Sorry about colour cast, fluorescent light in the workshop