Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What are your G-Shock plans for 2012?

What plans do you have for your G-Shock & Casio collecting in 2012?

Always like to keep things fairly flexible here, plans always subject to change However will be keeping an eye open for the following

• GW-5000
    • GW-9300 Mudman
    • Analog G-Shock
    • Metal G-Shock
    • Pathfinder
    • Any retro bargains I can pick up
    • Any Dw-6900 / DW-5600 collab. A nice LRG would suit

Clearly may not complete the list next year but these are my vague aims...

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

G plans now theres a question.

I really want some red clothes for my 1000 Froggie but can't seem to find them anywhere

The watch I really want but for some reason haven't purchased yet is the greyish 6900 in4mation, which now I can't find anywhere.

But mainly next year I will have to slow down my purchase rate, might start doing some mods, got some good ideas on things to do.

Oh and I may have to start either selling or trading some pieces too, I'll keep ya posted.

It's been a good year on the whole, well from a watch point of view anyway. Merry Christmas to all at G Shock Zone, and I wish you all a happy new year.
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

G Plans...

find and purchase the G7800b1
    sell the GA100 - too big for my wrist sadly...
    add a white gshock in my collection
    add the 9300 mudman to my collection

Ok here goes. I'm in the UK so a bit limited on what i can get but here is what would complete my collection for now.
    DW6900sn - lilac
    GA110HC - Blue (new model)
    GA110HC multi coloured purple bezel, yellow straps(new model)
    GD100PS Playset ( I really want to source one of these in the UK in perfect packaging and unused)
    DW 5600 PR (Parra, I really like the colours on this)

That will do for now. I think

Quote Originally Posted by nickyc View Post
    Ok here goes. I'm in the UK so a bit limited on what i can get but here is what would complete my collection for now.
    DW6900sn - lilac
    GA110HC - Blue (new model)
    GA110HC multi coloured purple bezel, yellow straps(new model)
    GD100PS Playset ( I really want to source one of these in the UK in perfect packaging and unused)
    DW 5600 PR (Parra, I really like the colours on this)

That will do for now. I think

That's all pretty do able even for us here in the Uk. On my most recent trip to G Shock East they had the 6900 sn, think I even bought one. They had both the 110 Hyper colours, and even better they had the play set at 50% off, it was going for 60 quid. Probably kick myself for not picking one of them up.
    As for the para check out www.ilovesneakerz.nl
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

Thanks Bubbly Tubs, I hope they are still 50% off, but think it might have only been for the launch of the D&R (I resisted temptation when I got my white D&R), which i got pretty early on in the day (regular customer and all that). I have seen that site, but its so tough ordering when you don't actually know what it says, any tips trying to navigate it?

Get my contract renewed so I can continue to earn some money in order to buy some G's.

Refine the collection and get some display cases. Wait for really good condition or interesting rare pieces, buy some new stuff (still have some watches recently bought and not shown on here yet!). Try some mods. Buy a Seiko so that I really feel part of the G-Shockzone community !

@ nickyc - does setting google translate or similar in your browser not work? Cut and paste if possible to an online free translation service - it's what I do when trying to communicate with German vendors

@macspite. I'm using firefox, and I can use google translate on the first page, but not on any other pages if I try and go through the purchase process. I'm not too computer literate so I'm obviously doing something wrong

For next year ets see
    the new mudman 9300 back and gold
    blue and white 6900jc-2 camo
    black and white 6900 camo
    5500 camo ?
    G8000 mc8 - probably next i think that will do considering i have no money right now

Need to get down GSE when they have a sale on.

Quote Originally Posted by macspite View Post
    Buy a Seiko so that I really feel part of the G-Shockzone community !
    We all need a Seiko or 3 Always on the lookout for a 6138-3002