What are your G-Shock plans for 2012?

rutteger

Administrator
@macspite. I'm using firefox, and I can use google translate on the first page, but not on any other pages if I try and go through the purchase process. I'm not too computer literate so I'm obviously doing something wrong

Might be worth just dropping them an email.

macspite

@nickyc

What he said! You shouldn't need a computer science degree just to translate a page or two of a foreign language. Dropping an email to them is a good move, I will bet that their English is far better than my Dutch - English tends to be the second language of most Europeans, for many of the Brits it is their first and only language!

nickyc

Ive been busy

Ok here goes. I'm in the UK so a bit limited on what i can get but here is what would complete my collection for now.
DW6900sn - lilac
GA110HC - Blue (new model)
GA110HC multi coloured purple bezel, yellow straps(new model)
GD100PS Playset ( I really want to source one of these in the UK in perfect packaging and unused)
DW 5600 PR (Parra, I really like the colours on this)

That will do for now. I think

Hi just got back from GSE, I now have all the above watches that I wanted after a nice discount from Jonathan. But for anyone after the Parra watch, they are already in the depot and will be on sale mid January at the store.

nickyc

2012 Now thats a question and a half

@ nickyc, merry Christmas and congrats at getting your new watches. But what are you gonna want for next year now.

Well seeing as I have absolutely no self control, and I ended up buying all the watches I had planned for next year done today. I still have the Parra for January, then thats about all that is out currently that I am after. The next batch will have to be new models. I do like the GW9201KJ=9JR Riseman Earthwatch though, buts I don't like it enough to spend silly money for one..

nickyc

Where abouts in Kent are you from Bubbly?, I'm in Romford, nice straight train for me to GSE. Certainly helped me out on D&R day. It's good to see that they are now getting the limited editions in, I remember the day when they only stocked the basic models and never sold any limited editions, but now they seem to be getting them all in.

rutteger

Administrator
@nickyc, super haul :D Look forward to seeing some pictures. At least you can start '12 with a clean slate, score a Parra in Jan and go from there. Which is your fave out of that little lot ?

nickyc

Best so far

@nickyc, super haul :D Look forward to seeing some pictures. At least you can start '12 with a clean slate, score a Parra in Jan and go from there. Which is your fave out of that little lot ?

Hi rutteger, not sure how to get pics up on the site just yet, but I will sus it out soon.
So many I like. i like my Ricky and D, but the two that have really grown on me have been the GD100PS playset and the lilac DW6900SN. The odd thing is, the DW6900 I believe came out with a yellow one and a pink one, but they are both shiny, but the lilac is matt, which I think looks much better.