What are your G-Shock plans for 2012?

rutteger

Administrator
As regards GSE - if you let them know that there are plenty of genuine collectors not out for a quick buck but looking to buy a new release or a limited edition maybe they will realise that we are deserving of a decent discount ...

Discount or even just keeping some aside would be cool. It does grate seeing popular models and collabs up on eBay with a huge markup a day or two after release.

Shame on you for googling! :)

Blockheads a little before my time although could've had a good guess just from the lyrics.

nickyc

Now thanks to macspite, I've got the hang of posting, and seeing as I'm a bit bored, I thought I'd post some pics of my current wishlist. Bear in mind this list increases every hour. Anyway here goes.

View attachment 1264
View attachment 1265
View attachment 1266
View attachment 1267
View attachment 1268

Most are to complete the collections I have already started. The playset and the orange hyper, but I'm not planning to pay silly money for them, if they are going to cost me too much, I'm sure my collection can handle it without them lol. Not too sure about myself though.

Thanks to Skidzz I now have 4 more to add to my wish list.

images.jpg
images.jpg
index2.jpg
index.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Scored one of the list today, now need to move one or two on :D Not quite as quick as nickyc but it is still only Jan 5th :D

rutteger

Administrator
Ahh, I think you have one already. It's a new mudman, just snagged off TZ today. Pics when I have it in my grubby mitts :D

Bubbly Tubs

Awesome, I really like mine, some nice little touches that makes it an improvement over many other modules. I got my 1000 Froggie after it and was underwhelmed after the scrolling display of the 9300.

rutteger

Administrator
Awesome, I really like mine, some nice little touches that makes it an improvement over many other modules. I got my 1000 Froggie after it and was underwhelmed after the scrolling display of the 9300.

Cheers :D Pretty pleased to have picked one up, coveted them since they came out middle of last year. Lots of pics when it arrives :D