Thread: First Mod

First Mod

Hi guys I've been contemplating doing my first mod but haven't been able to track down what I needed. But thanks to a fellow G Shock Zone member I now have exactly what I needed.*

Pre mod

Post mod

Many thanks to Macspite for being so generous and sending me the polarising film.*
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Great! That was quick, looks good. Are you happy with it and what's next?

Very cool mod and really suits the watch. How tricky did you find it? The polarising mod is one I've never taken on....

Quote Originally Posted by rutteger View Post
    Very cool mod and really suits the watch. How tricky did you find it? The polarising mod is one I've never taken on....
    It was actually quite simple really. Probably beginners luck ha ha. Only took me ten odd minutes whilst the Mrs was watching Eastenders.

It's given me an urge to start fetling with some others. Especially as I got some watch tools for Crimbo.
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

Okay guys as previously mentioned I've been looking at my collection and trying to decide what to play with next. Well here it is, it's only a little tweak and may of been done before but I quite like it;

Stock shot

Mod'd shot

Group shot

And last I had something a little special planned for the Dee & Ricky

They have all only had one coat and will Defo look better after another, and apologies for the blurry shots, my iPhone struggled to focus on the lettering.*
    Last edited by Bubbly Tubs; 2011-12-29 at 22:12.
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Nice work touching in the G-Shock logo on the buckle, especially on the D & R - shows a very steady hand. Not seen that done before