Modded some G's during Christmas

skidzz

Work was kind of slow on Christmas day(which was a good thing)so I decided to mix and match the analog/digital module(when possible)and bezel and straps.I do hope you like what you see.Merry Christmas 380085_10150449554258310_649703309_8615926_1632116301_n.jpg this is what i call my Philippine Flag GA110
my version of Bumble BeeIMG_1507.jpgmated the FC analog/digital modlue to a gray GA110

nickyc

Brillliant Skidzz, come on now, show me how easy or not so easy in my case that it is to do?

skidzz

Sure no problem guys.I will show you how to Mod the GA 110.It will be trick at first but once you get a hang of it,it will be very simple.I just need someone to take a picture while I disassemble the watch.

rutteger

Administrator
Look forward to seeing the guide. Are you swapping modules as well? Be cool if you could swap bits like hands etc!

skidzz

I was able to swap the analog/digital module but not the round thing that connect to the body of the module.I was looking at it and it is attached with plastic tabs.I already started posting the how to mod.But I AM HAVING TROUBLE uploading some of the files.I will try again tom